JFK Plugs Harrit & Barrett London Event, 7/7/09

I usually don't get along well with dead presidents (call me financially challenged) but JFK decided to make an exception for my upcoming London talk with Niels Harrit. Watch the great new trailer and listen to the amazing presidential endorsement here.

Neils Harrit, in case you missed the biggest story of the year, is the lead author of the new nano-thermite paper that puts the last nail in the coffin of the official story of 9/11. I'm honored to be on the program with him in what promises to be a great event. Stay tuned to this space for updates about my other July speaking dates in the U.K.

JFK's voice from the grave is not only asking us to investigate 9/11, but also to spread the truth about his own murder. For the whole truth about the JFK execution, check out James Douglass's stunning JFK and the Unspeakable.

Listen to my interview with James Douglass here. And watch my son's video of me driving while explaining the JFK assassination to him here. (My son is an avid Richard Linklater fan--note the visual tribute to Waking Life and A Scanner Darkly.)